Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Book 5

Big Nate Welcome to My World


I just finished reading Big Nate Welcome to My World by Lincoln Peirce and it explains how Nate hates school.  His biggest problem is Mrs.Godfrey. Nate wants Mrs.Godfrey to like him, but she always gets mad at him because he always turns in his homework in a sloppy condition and ripped up like he has a pet tiger.  One day, he completed his homework very neatly and when he was going to turn it in, he lost it. He tries to convince Mrs. Godfrey to believe that he did his homework, but there was no hope. He had to stay in for recess and do his homework again. At the end of the book, Mrs.Godfrey is still strict about homework and Nate just kept letting his homework get ripped up and disorganised.

Image result for Big Nate Welcome to my World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 50

I just finished reading the flying beaver brothers bunnies vs birds by maxwell eaton and it explained how the beaver brothers had to stop...